- Lubricant: Lubrication of rubber and plastic components including O-rings, gaskets, valves and seals as well as surfaces that require good lubrication properties over extended periods without drying out.
- Excellent assembly lubricant where elastomers and plastic materials move against metal.
- Lubrication of plastic gears and mechanisms.
Water & Corrosion Resistance: Seals electrical equipment against the ingress of moisture, and protects metal parts against corrosion e.g.:
- Seals outdoor electrical fittings.
- Protects chrome plating.
- Seals screw threads and battery terminals.
Insulating Compound: Non-conductive and prevents electrical leakage and short circuiting e.g.:
- Sealing and potting of electrical and electronic components.
- Prevents tracking on insulators.
- Protects automobile ignition systems.
- Prevents ionisation and sparking on electrical equipment.
Releasing Agent: Acts as a release agent in the rubber & plastics industries including:
- As a release agent for polystyrene, PVC, phenolic and other resins.
- For prevention of component binding when coiled insulation varnish is cured at high temperatures.
- As a mould release for rubber as well as a lubricant and preservative.
- Prevention of resin build-up when epoxy and other glues are used.
- Prevention of icing up in freezers.
Directions for use: Apply by hand or grease gun.
Health and Safety: The product Material Safety Data Sheet is available upon request and must be read and understood before use.
Packaging: 500g Tin (Product Code: 51520501) (12 x Tins/Carton).
|Consistency – NLGI grade||2|
|Worked Penetration, 25°C , 1/10mm||275|
|Drop Point, °C||No Drop Point|
|Evaporation Loss 30hrs @ 200°C ,%||2.0|
|Cold Temperature Stability (-50oC)||Conforms|
|Dynamic Rust Test||<1|
|Copper Corrosion – 24hr/100°C||Pass|
|Oil Separation 30h @ 200°C ,%||4.0|
|Water Wash Out @ 93°C ,%||1|
|Timken OK Load, kg||1|
|Oxidation Resistance, D942,%||1|
|Dielectric strength, kV/mm||15|
|Working Temperature, °C||-40 °C to 200 °C|