High temperature, high quality silicone grease. Resistant to water and corrosive conditions. Suitable for wide temperature range operating conditions -40° to +200°C.
24 Units per carton | 500g tin
• Refrigerator and car door seals.
• Swimming pool rubbers and seals.
• Plastic gears and mechanisms.
• Electric cables drawn through conduit.
• Laboratory glass joints.
• Rubber components and cylinder rolls in train air brake applications.
• Insulating compound.
• Releasing agent.
• NSF Registered for incidental food contact –Category H1.