Spanjaard Silicone Paste (Food Grade) is specifically formulated for use in the food processing industry where incidental food contact may occur. All raw materials used in the manufacture of the product comply with FDA section 21 CFR 178.3570. and the product is registered with the NSF as a category H1 lubricant. The product may also be used in packaging, pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments. The product is Halaal and Kosher certified.
- Multi-purpose silicone-based paste, excellent for lubricating plastic gears, mechanisms, slides, rails, O-rings, seals, valves and gaskets.
- High performance lubricant, protector and enhancer of most rubber and plastic components.
- Keeps freezer, cold room and refrigerator door seals soft and flexible, ensuring excellent sealing when shut, extending door seal life and reducing refrigeration energy loss.
- Plastics mould release agent suitable for polystyrene and other resins in the manufacture of plastic food and pharmaceutical packaging.
- Electrical insulating compound: highly water / moisture-displacing and electrically non-conductive, ideally suited to protect electric circuits from water / moisture ingress such as electric motors at risk of water damage due to plant washing during and between work shifts.
Directions for use: Apply by hand or grease gun.
Health and Safety: The product Material Safety Data Sheet is available upon request and must be read and understood before use.
Packaging: 500g Tin (Product Code: 53740501) (12 x Tins/Carton).
|Consistency – NLGI grade||3|
|Worked Penetration, 25°C, 1/10mm||220|
|Drop Point, °C||No Drop Point|
|Evaporation Loss 30hrs @ 175°C,%||1|
|Dynamic Rust Test||<1|
|Copper Corrosion – 24hr/100°C||Pass|
|Oil Bleed 30h @ 175°C,%||0,2|
|Water Wash Out @ 93°C,%||1|
|Timken OK Load, kg||1|
|Oxidation Resistance, D942,%||1|
|Dielectric strength, kV/mm||15|
|Working Temperature, °C||-40 °C to 200 °C|