Spanjaard Synthetic Chain Lube HT (Food Grade) is specifically formulated for use in the food processing industry where incidental food contact may occur. All raw materials used in the manufacture of the product comply with FDA section 21 CFR 178.3570. and is registered with the NSF as a category H1 lubricant. Spanjaard Synthetic Chain Lube HT (Food Grade) may also be used in packaging, pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments. The product is Halaal and Kosher certified.
- High thermo-oxidative stability reduces build-up of carbon deposits.
- Suitable for use on most types of oven chain systems.
- Ideally suited for use on bakery oven chains and applications where chains are subjected to high temperatures of up to 280oC.
- Formulated to keep chain and drive systems operating smoothly.
- Reduces friction and prevents corrosion.
- 360° valve technology allows spraying at all angles including upside down.
Directions for use: Shake well before use. Clean area to be sprayed of all dirt and contaminants before use. Apply in short bursts from a distance of 15-25cm away onto the area to be treated. Wipe away any excess with a cloth. Reapply as required.
|Colour||Clear yellow to orange|
|Kinematic viscosity (40°C), cSt||220|
|Working Temperature, °C||-20 °C to 280 °C|
|Flash point, °C||none|
Health and Safety: The product Material Safety Data Sheet is available upon request and must be read and understood before use.
Packaging: 400ml aerosol (Product Code: 50500200) (2 x 6 Shrink Packs/Carton).